Wednesday, August 2, 2017

I'm back. (Sort of.)

It's been a few years, yes? Well, after some health issues, a couple moves, and life in general being hectic. I'm back. The shop is still closed, but I'm currently in negotiations to see about reopening late this year or early next year. Since logging back in, I see that Photobucket is not the image hosting site to use and they're practically holding my (And everyone else's) pics for a ransom. I've found a new site and it will take me a while to get back in the swing of things. First question that I'm sure many are asking. Yes, I am fishing again and quite extensively. So far this year, I've been nailing Freshwater Drum, Carp, Channel Catfish, White Bass, Smallies, and panfish. I'm slowly rebuilding because due to a move, one of my boxes with all of my fly tying items vanished. RIP my beloved Montana Mongoose vise. Anywho, stay tuned for more updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment